1. You may place your booking on-line or by telephone, post or fax.or bank transfer. We are happy to accept payment by debit card, cheque or credit card; there is an additional charge of 2% on balances if payment by credit card. Your holiday reservations will be made upon receipt of your deposit of £100 per person (or £150 for a single person booking). Your deposit is non-refundable and will only be returned in the event that your chosen holiday is fully booked. The balance of payment will be due eight weeks prior to your holiday commencement date. In the event of booking within eight weeks of the commencement date of your holiday, the whole cost of the holiday is payable with confirmation of booking. Your place is guaranteed once all the monies have been received.
2. The following cancellation fees will apply if you cancel your holiday:
More than 56 days’ notice = deposit only
56 – 42 days’ notice = 25%
42 – 29 days’ notice = 50%
28 – 15 days’ notice = 75%
14 days’ notice or less = 100%
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
These cancellations charges will be implemented in all cases.
3. It is essential that you take out adequate insurance to cover you in the event of cancellation, personal accident, illness or loss of possessions.Celtic Trails or its servants and agents cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your luggage or for any illness or injury you might suffer whilst on holiday. We also cannot accept responsibility for any loss or consequence resulting from circumstances beyond our control.
4. Your holiday will be booked according to your choice of holiday dates. If we are asked to change any of the your accommodation reservations or holiday arrangements once your booking is complete, an administration fee of £50 will be charged to cover the additional communication time and costs incurred.
5. We reserve the right to change the itinerary of any holiday where circumstances dictate.
6. We assume that all people have a reasonable level of good health to be able to enjoy our holidays. Please let us know of any medical condition that would be useful for us to know in advance of being in remote areas. In addition to this, please advise us at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements and we will then pass on this information to the accommodation providers.
7. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any booking, at which time we will refund all monies paid to us.
8. All matters arising from your contract with us are governed by English Law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. Acceptance of the above conditions is implied when you make a booking and this constitutes the limit of our liabilities.
You can also download the booking conditions
Either as a word document – Click here